10/12/09

Developmental Pead review and ...... Thomas's Birthday!!!

Hi everyone, well Bailey had his developmental pead review last Wednesday and my head is still reeling from it. He said that he is highly suspicious that he does have cerebral palsy but he won't say definate until he has an MRI scan!!! I'm so scared about this MRI Bailey has never been under a general anesthtic before and with all his problems in the past it's just putting me on edge. We are waititing for a date on the MRI so I'll tell you when we have one. Bailey has an ataxic gait he is very unsteady and he actually didn't know why he fell over more then what he does. His left wrist is tighter then his right but he could see no tightness or "catche" in his left foot on that day! He also doesn't want me to get his vision checked because him not looking and stuff may be associated with all this.


Happy Birthday My little man Tommy you turned a big 4 today-4 going on 8 :) I hope you had a great day. Well he was stoked with what we got him and was playing with puzzles all day. He got some money for his birthday so he wants to get some more puzzles with it. He had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake which took me 3 hours to do but i was pretty happy with the results.

1 comment:

  1. that cake looks pretty cool. my boy would go crazy over that he loves mickey

    ReplyDelete