6/16/09

A weight loss!!!

I was hoping that i wouldn't have to put up anything about a weight loss today in fact i actually thought Bailey had put weight on i was sure he would be 9.5 kilos at least! I was very very wrong. In the last fortnight Bailey has lost 100 grams so he now weighs 9.06 kilos and is 77.5cm tall i was devestated I have been working my heart out to get him to eat this last week and i thought he was doing great he was certainly eating a lot! Apparently not enough so i am waiting on a phone call from his dietitian to see what to do. I don't know what she will do because if i add extra calories to his bottle he just doesn't drink as much!!

Ryan went back to school today after having 3 weeks off! Talk about tiring all the older boys did all the holidays was fight so today is actually very quiet i miss him lol. He didn't look very happy at going back either and told me he had a headache. I didn't know if he was telling the truth or lying so i told him if it got worse id come and get him from school. He does have headaches Ryan and he near vomits with them and has to be in a dark room so i hope he is not getting one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment