4/19/09

Sickness and Constipation:)

Well we have all been sick the past 7 days. I took Bailey to hospital on Wednesday he has been constipated for 3 weeks and only doing little bowel movements which are rock hard and he was screaming in pain when he was doing them! I had tried everything i tried prune juice his usual lactrlose and infant suppositories nothing was working and i was tired of having a baby who was up most of the night! Well they put him on huge doses of stuff called para choc and hopefully he should be coming better he slowly is he has don e 2 soft poos since then so. They also want to see me again because Bailey is usually constipated and they want to check that nothing is going on there I got an appointment on that Friday but they rang me 5 minutes before i was about to leave to tel me that the person who was doing it was sick! We should be going sometime this week I'll keep you all updated. We have a pretty busy week this week.



On Friday the two older boys went up to my sisters house to play when they got back I noticed that Thomas was acting really tired and out of sorts. Now if you knew Thomas he is the complete opposite of that. Then he felt really hot so I took his temperature and lo and behold it was 39.1 degrees Celsius! I gave him some panadol and as we already had the Dr coming up to do all of our flu shots so i thought I'd ask him to have a look. Thomas has to have his adenoids out tonsils out and grommets put in whenever we get off the damn waiting list so it didn't surprise me when the Dr said he had another ear infection. Just me, hubby and Ryan ended up getting the flu shot Thomas and Bailey will get theirs another day.

Well Yesterday Thomas started getting red spots on his tongue which have today turned into red spots on his feet, hands and groin area. I will have to get the Dr up again tomorrow to have a look. He is much better today temperature wise. To top everything off i have got a really sore throat which as you probably all know i have to put up with cause I'm trying to look after everyone else so it's not getting any better.

I'm sick of sickness i hope it will end in our house very soon. Sorry about the rant was in one of those moods :)

No comments:

Post a Comment