4/30/09

EEG Day!!!!

So yesterday we finally got to have Bailey's sedated EEG. We got there at 11:00am and the nurses did their obs that I am so used to seeing. Then at 12:00pm , he was to have the EEG at 1:00pm they gave him his dose of sedatition medication after a struggle to actually get the medication down. Bailey was doing his impersionation of someone drowning! He was out like a light within 5 minutes!

They came and did the EEG at 1:15pm and I was sneakly trying to get the techinician to tell me if she saw anything abnormal she didnt let me know anything she said she didnt know but I saw her looking really closely at the computer a few times and also once when i was looking at the computer for 10 minutes all the lines went haywire and they had not been like that so we will see. n Now all I have to do is wait for the EEG results which i will hear about on the 21st May if everything is ok of course if it shows something it will be sooner.

To top the day off I came home to my other two beautiful boys who came running up to me and said we missed you mummy-awww it melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment