3/27/09

The Dummys guide to being a successful blogger!!!

To be perfectley honest with you iI would not have a clue lol. I am A complete newbie to blogging and i haven't even figured out how to follow other posts yet. I don't even know if anyone is reading this or if I'm just talking to myself!!!

Anyway I am absolutley worn out i have had 6 kids here today!!! Remember i only have 3 the other two were my 2 nieces and nephew. I can honestley say that if i wasn't sure about having any more children i definatley am now.

Bailey has been pretty miserable today so i don't know if he is getting teeth or sick or what. Problem is i never really do know. Every time he gets sick its so sudden we end up in hospital. I have noticed today that he is when I'm supporting him standing on his tipy-toes on his left side he hasn't been doing this before now so I don't know whats up with that. He has also been extra cuddley today which i love because he usually isnt like that.

Well we also had another day of bad eating he has eaten 438calories today with only tea and another bottle before bed so it will be interesting to see what they say next health check. Anyway better go crying baby wants my attention :)

No comments:

Post a Comment