7/3/09

Look At me!!!




Mr clever Pants standing all by himself mind you i only just caught this photo before he fell :)



It is soooo cold in tassie. Brrrrr so cold in fact we are going through about $8 worth of power a day!!!!! We have all the heaters turned on im seriously thinking we should get some batts. Well we had another trip up to the hospital last night not for Baile this time but for none other then myself i felt really really sick yesterday had temps of 38.9 degrees and felt like i was going to vomit had a huge headache and was aching in my pelvis by the time hubby got home i couldnt get into the drs. In fact i could hardley get out of bed. So we went up and the said I have influenza and gave me a bag of fluids to rehydrate me because i was dehydrated. Now I just hope my other men don't get it. Feel a bit better today though.






Bailey took 6 steps tonight 6 very hard steps he was wobbling all over the place but he did it. I'm actually having real trouble with him eating non-food items like wood that he gets from goodness knows where!!! and bits of plastic I swear my house is clean!!!! But this kid can find anything and you know when his got something in his mouth because he won't open it. I'm just a bit afraid of him continuing to do this and eating something that will hurt him.






On a sadder note Ryan came home today and said that two of his classmates had been laughing at him because he couldn't speak properly :( it broke my heart the boy lil guy. I told him to tell the teacher if the do it again and that he shouldn't worry about what they say because he can speak fine he just needs a little bit of help which he is starting soon.But Honestley who could tease a face like this!!!

You may ask why i haven't got any photo's of Thomas well all the photos of him he is always naked or half nake :) and i don't think he will thank me if I have photos on the internet of him showing his parts when he is a teenager hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment