7/28/09

Sorry about the short post yesterday!!!

Well I'm absolutly exhausted i havent had any sleep for the last 3 nights and Bailey has me all day which might sound like it's a good thing resting the why does it take so much out of you anyway if anyone out there was praying for him yours and my prayers were answered today Baileys pnemonia is nearly completley gone =) He is on tami-flu and antibiodics the Dr said we have just caught it before the going to hospital stage so we are very lucky!!! Now Thomas has a chest infection!!!! I swear its never ending maybe i should go to uni and become a dr lol at least i would be able to treat my kids myself lol. When Bailey was first born and when he came home and was in and out of hospital(actually the whole of my pregnancy with Bailey) Sam( Hubby) used to joke we need to hire out a room up there. Speaking of sam he is a glazier 9fixes windows and doors and stuff) and today the poor thing is out in the pouring rain fixing a broken window next thing i know HE will have pnemonia!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment